Date(s) – 08/09/2013
12:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Relax on Friday afternoons at Hollin Hall with something to eat and drink – and pick up chocolates, flowers and craft items from local vendors.
The market is indoors rain or shine.
Admission is free.
- Alexandria Pastry Shop (pastries and sandwiches)
- Aurora Bath & Jewels
- Barkley Square (dog treats and services)
- Bucket List Boutique (vintage items)
- Cathy Harl (jewelry)
- Cute as a Button (handmade children’s clothes)
- Fun Dog Fitness (dog exercise)
- Heart 2 Heart Catering
- Lynn Alsmeyer-Johnson, (vintage glass)
- Sara Gorman’s Pillbags
- Taylor Naughton (wooden purses)
- Tisara Photography (Mosaic art and photographs)
- WallyWorld (cut flowers)