MVUC helps you manage parts of your church life securely and privately through an application called Realm. This application allows you to see and update certain membership and contribution information in our church database.
Use this application to:
- view the member directory
- see your coffee hour volunteer schedule
- make your stewardship and other contribution payments
- view the calendar
Note: Realm is for members and friends of MVUC only. If you wish to use the online resource and be included in the church directory, please contact Linda Burke, email@example.com.
Logging into Realm
- Click here or on Member Login at the upper right corner of any MVUC web page
- If you have used Realm before and have a Realm password, you may need to enter your email address and password in a Sign In screen
- In subsequent uses, Realm may remember you and not require an email address or password entry
- If this is your first time using Realm, click on the Forgot your password? link to register. In the next screen that appears, enter the email address you have provided for church records. A password reset message will be sent to that address.
Viewing Your Membership Information
- In the upper right corner of any page, find a small circle containing your picture (if provided) and your name. Click on your name. In the drop-down menu, click on My Profile. In the page that opens you can view and edit your contact and other personal information.
- You can control how much of your personal information will be visible to others. Click on your name again, then click on Manage Privacy in the drop-down menu.
- To see your contribution and pledge information, click on Giving in the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Other items in the left-side menu take you to a communications feature, upcoming events, information on church groups you belong to, information on serving opportunities, and the church membership director.
Changing Your Password or Log-in Email Address
- To change your password or the email address used to log in to Realm, click on your name in the upper right corner and choose Manage Account from the drop-down menu.
The Realm Connect App
After you receive a password, you can also download and use the Realm Connect mobile app. Download it from the app store appropriate for your mobile device.
Contact any of the following:
Linda Burke- firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn White – email@example.com
Al Robbert – firstname.lastname@example.org