Making Payments Online
The Realm online payment form enables you to make one-time or recurring payments using a credit card or a bank account.
- Overall, a bank account is our preferred method because MVUC is charged a 3% fee on credit card transactions.
- Alternatively, Realm gives you the option to add a small amount to offset credit card processing fees.
If you have an account in the Realm system, you can save your payment information so you don’t have to re-type it again later:
- Select “Sign In” at the top right of the form to log in to your Realm account. (Learn more about Realm on the Membership page.)
Indicating the Purpose of Your Payment
The “Fund” field on the form provides a list of options to choose from to help make your intent clear.
Some examples are:
- Stewardship – a payment toward a stewardship commitment.
- Contributions – a payment intended for operating fund expenses, but not associated with a stewardship commitment.
- Share the Plate or Monthly Charities Only – see Share the Plate.
- Endowment Fund – a contribution to the Endowment Fund. If intended as a memorial contribution, please indicate the memorialized person in the optional memo window.
- Partner Church – for support of Partner Church activities
- Rental fees – provides a convenient way for facility rental fees to be paid by credit card.
A “Memo” line can be used for any other special instructions or notes.
The form provides the option to “Give Once” or “Give Multiple Times” and to specify the payment date and the frequency of recurring gifts.
After filling out the Amount details and selecting “Continue”, you can choose to pay with a credit card or with a bank account.
Finally, select the ‘Give‘ button to complete your payment.